- Wet Pour Rubber is a porous, durable, poured-in-place surface, developed for various applications to give maximum safety.
- Wet Pour Rubber consists of rubber granules or shred bound with a polyurethane resin to form a continuous, seamless surface.
- Wet pour rubber can be easily installed around difficult areas such as existing playground equipment, tree roots and pathways.
- The product does not need a flat surface for installation as it may follow the natural gradient of the land.
Some of the benefits of Wet Pour Rubber are:
- Durable and resilient surface
- No sharp edges
- Reduced likelihood of injury from falls
- Low maintenance
- Great range of colours available